The CREGÉS offers various university-level internships in a range of health and social services disciplines. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate (bachelor’s), graduate (masters) or doctoral student.
Please note that applications are accepted on a rolling basis, throughout the year, depending on capacity and need.
Examples of internships:
- Supporting project teams with a variety of tasks as needed, such as:
- Literature review
- Data collection
- Workshop facilitation
- Content creation
To be an intern at CREGÉS is to:
- Rub shoulders with researchers from the academic community and from practical settings across a wide range of disciplines and specialties related to social gerontology
- Be part of a research center committed to collaboration between academic research and practice settings, which encourages
- development and implementation of innovative and leading practices in social gerontology
- co-development of research projects with the clinical sector
- design of action-research projects directly evaluate ideas in the field.
To apply for an internship, please use the form below.